- Miss Kearney is the Early Years Lead and teaches on Mondays and Wednesdays. Miss Mottershead is a very experienced EYFS teaching and teaches the class on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Miss Dainton is the TA.
- On Wednesdays Coach Bob comes in to teach football and the children will need to wear their PE kit - black or purple shorts and/or tracksuit bottoms, white t-shirt, black or purple hoodie and trainers. We will be having sessions outside (depending on weather) so please send them in weather appropriate clothes.
- Please make sure that children have earrings taped over with plasters or microporous tape on PE days. Only stud earrings should be worn to school.
- We also develop gross motor skills through using the large equipment, digging in the woodchip area, using the bikes and scooters on the playground, playing running games, building with the wooden construction, waving ribbon sticks and so much more.
- Please order lunches at home to help us to have a smooth start to the day.
- The children will read every day at school and bring their new book home on a Friday, please write in their reading books so that we know how they are getting on at home. They will also bring home a library book for you to share together.
- We have fruit in the morning and milk in the afternoon. The school provides a fruit or vegetable snack for mid-morning break, children can bring a fruit or vegetable based snack from home if they wish.
Our Second Spring Big Question is:
Who are the people who help us?
The curriculum we deliver offers a balance of child-initiated and adult-led learning. The areas within our indoor and outdoor classrooms allow the children to make choices and initiate play, offering opportunities to explore, consolidate and build upon their prior learning throughout the day.