- Miss Kearney is the Early Years Lead, Miss Kirby and Mrs Clover also teach in Reception. Our TAs are Mrs Cane and Miss Dainton.
- Our PE days are Wednesdays and Thursdays. Coach Bob comes in to teach football on Wednesdays.
- Children should wear their PE kit to school – black or purple shorts and/or tracksuit bottoms, white t-shirt, black or purple hoodie and trainers. We will be having sessions outside so please send them in weather appropriate clothes.
- Please make sure that children have earrings taped over with plasters or microporous tape on PE days. Only stud earrings should be worn to school.
- Please order lunches at home to help us to have a smooth start to the day.
- An adult will read with the children at least once a week, please write in their reading books so that we know how they are getting on at home.
- We have fruit in the morning and milk in the afternoon. The school provides a fruit or vegetable snack for mid-morning break, children can bring a fruit or vegetable based snack from home if they wish.
The curriculum we deliver offers a balance of child-initiated and adult-led learning. The areas within our indoor and outdoor classrooms allow the children to make choices and initiate play, offering opportunities to explore, consolidate and build upon their prior learning throughout the day.