Teacher: Mr Crowther
Teaching Assistants: Miss Sheppard, Ms Smit, Mrs Burnett
Welcome to Year 5!
- In order to help with the smooth running of lunchtimes and to help children settle in the mornings, wherever possible order school lunches at home. Whether your child has a school or packed lunch, do ensure they bring a healthy snack (such as a piece of fruit) for them to eat at break time.
- Children should bring the correct equipment to school each day (pencil cases and reading book). Pencil cases can be left in your child's locker overnight, rather than taking them home, if they will not need them. Children should have a coat in wet weather, and a water bottle every day (containing water only).
- Ensure all personal possessions (stationery, school uniform, water bottles, lunchboxes etc.) are named - this will make it easier to reunite pupils with their lost property.
- The slides from our Meet the Teacher sessions are below. In these slides, you will find the curriculum overview for the coming half term and beyond.
- Our PE sessions will be on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. Children should come to school dressed in their PE kit. Ideally, earrings should be removed before school, but if this is not possible, please cover them with tape.
We are very much looking forward to a successful school year!